Quinny Buzz -V- Quinny Speedy SX

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Yummy Mummy Posts: 138
Hi Girls, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Have been looking at prams over the Christmas holidays while off work, I think weve decided on a Quinny pram, cant decide between the buzz or the speedy, anyone any preference or experience with either? Thanks
Sugababe* Posts: 988
Hey Yummymummy Sorry i have no info regarding the prams but just wondering do you know where in Dublin they are stocked?? Thanks :thnk
MotherNature Posts: 317
Is a pram not just a pram? Not being sarcastic here, just haven't a clue. What can one pram do that another can't??
Ehhh no mother nature......... Millymoo, mothercare do them and Eurobabies on the Longmile Road, Tony Keelys in Coolock
SoExcited Posts: 204
Hi Yummy Mummy, We've looked over christmas too, and have decided on the quinny buzz. Am going to get the carry cot, and the baby car seat too. That way I can switch between the 3. I haven't seen the speedy in the shops, but from looking on the web, I think it's a bit bulkier than the buzz - I may be wrong on that though. I have to say I thought the buzz was fab! SoE.
Sugababe* Posts: 988
Thanks Yummymummy
Hi So Excited, ive only seen the Speedy in Eurobabies, my sister has it but I much prefer the buzz to be honest, and my sister didnt know much about the buzz, i think its around the same price too, are you going to go for it?
SoExcited Posts: 204
Yep, I think we are. You'd be google eyed from looking at them all, but I think we've decided on this one now.
daisies Posts: 23
I have ordered one from Tony Kealys. There is a new model of the Quinny Buzz coming out in Feb - different colours etc. Also with the new one the carry cot can be attached to the car. Now I'm not too certain what the safety implications of this would be and will wait to see what the harness is like before ever putting babs in the car in it - but just so you know and if you have time to wait, there is a new version coming out soon.
Really daisies, Ill go round there today and check them out, ive loads of time, not due for 5 months Thanks for that