Menu

Quinny & Car Seat on flight - help, flying tomorrow!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

RJR Posts: 962
Hi, Has anyone taken a Quinny Buzz chassis with Maxi Cosi attached on a Ryanair flight? I'm flying tomorrow morning and need to bring the car seat as we'll be in the car quite a bit. Have booked in the buggy thinking I could have the car seat attached instead of the buggy but I don't know if it's fully collapsible and if they'll allow it on or if it'll have to go in the hold? Also - I've never used the car seat on the chassis so don't know how to fit the feet attachements - the bits that go in the car seat to allow it to attach - any ideas? Cheers RJR
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Have taken mine twice on ryanair and no issues. When you are about to board just tell them two parts to your pram and they will put tag on car seat and one on chasis. Then befoer getting on plane just take car seat off (we have bag which this goes into but bought it especially) and they will put both on plane for you.
shobie Posts: 1437
Brought both but had to pay a seperate charge for the maxi cosi as a car seat, just collapsed it at the steps and the guys stowed it away. As above make sure they tag both parts seperately. Happy holidays!