Quinny Zapp for sale

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Ducky Posts: 2506
Hi I did post this in Buy and Sell, but mainly wedding stuff there so I hope no-one minds me putting it here... I have a Red Quinny Zapp buggy/stroller for sale Was bought while pregnant in early 2007 for about 180 quid. Has only been used approx six times as was 'dad car' buggy, mainly in shopping centres, and is spotless. Has rain cover, travel bag and I also bought the shopping bag for underneath as an extra, which I will throw in (worth 20 quid) Folds to nothing, is very light, ideal for holidays. Turns on a pin, is great for shopping, looks fab, small one loved it. Selling as we won a more up-to-date version in store raffle!! I am in Cork and will happily deliver within county. Further afield would have to arrange collection! Make me an offer?
Jeidi Posts: 3128
If I was closer to my time I'd take tha hand aswell off ya!
Sure, I might still have it then, PM me nearer time if still interested!
Hi I got an email notification that I had a PM, but when I checked, nothing! I assume it could be about the Zapp, so if it was you - please get in touch again! Thanks xx
gogglebox Posts: 910
Hiya, What colour is the zapp? I assume if it's not been used much, that it's in good condition? Is there any damage on it? Sorry for all the questions...!!
gogglebox Posts: 910
OMG... I've just realised you said at the start that it was a RED zapp... oh dear... I think baby brain is hitting already.....!!