Quirky wedding ideas

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

wishicouldelope Posts: 181
Can't get over some of the lovely ideas for weddings.....chocolate trees, sky and water lanterns...(dare I mention) wedding toilet paper.... What other things are you planning/ have you seen?
anonbride08 Posts: 326
oh dear dont mention it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Sinful Posts: 956
Do you know what they are all things i have posted about :o0 :wv :o0 :o0 :o0 SAD! I should get a great wol name for it like most creative????? or something like that
somebody else Posts: 12
ha ha! That makes it easier - I'll just google you sinful. keep em coming.
Katie103 Posts: 306
What are sky and water lanterns?
See post ''Sky Lanterns'' in old faithful that will tell you
wishicouldelope Posts: 181
Seriously Sinful, you should start lobbying for that title!! Where do you find your ideas - I could be googling forever and I'd never find anything interesting.
Dont know, i bought a wedding magazine at lunch today cos i have an hour and i meet h2b for lunch but only gets half hour so i was reading it and saw the laterns and h2b loved it.... Then just googling all the time too that helps, just want something so different , im the first grandchild to get married and im the oldest child in my family, oldest grandchild therfore oldest cousin etc, my family is soooooo excited about this wedding its alot of presure it has to be perfect.... BUT IM LOVIN IT :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Enchantress Posts: 1509
Sinfulbiatch I would seriously love to go to your wedding :o0 it will be amazing! You will have to take loads of pics...toilet paper and all :o0
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 Stop i actually bought the toilet paper im so afraid to tell people though :o0 :o0 :o0