Quotes or Poem for inside of mass booklet?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Sparkles11 Posts: 80
Just wondering if anyone has anything that I can use for the inside of our mass booklet. Thanks :wv
joker Posts: 2789
I was thinking of using the line from SATC THE MOVIE Ever Mine, Ever Thyne, Ever Ours, :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs Something short and to the point... :lvs
GEMSPB Posts: 558
May the road rise to meet you, May the wind be always at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face, The rain fall soft upon the fields. May the light of friendship guide your paths together, May the laughter of children grace the halls of your home, May the joy of living for one another trip a smile from your lips, A twinkle from your eye. And when eternity beckons, at the end of a life heaped high with love, May the good Lord embrace you the whole length of your joy-filled days. May the gracious God hold you both in the palm of His hands. And today, may the Spirit of Love find a dwelling place in your hearts. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Marriage is an Athenic weaving together of families - of two souls with their individual fates and destinies of time and eternity- everyday life married to the timeless mysteries of the soul. (Thomas Moore) When you meet someone who can cook and do housework- dont hesitate. Marry him. (Unknown) Marriage - a book of which the first chapter is written in poetry and the remaining chapters are written in prose. (Beverly Nichols) Marriage is a partnership in which each inspire the other and brings fruition to both of you. (Millicent Carey Mc Intosh) Marriage is our last, best chance to grow up. (Joseph Barth) Married couples who love each other tell each other a thousand wonderful things without talking. (Chinese Proverb) To keep your marriage brimming, with love in the wedding cup, Whenever you're wrong, admit it; Whenever you're right, shut up. (Ogden Nash) Two souls with but a single thought, Two hearts that beat as one. (Franz Joseph von Munch Bellinghausen) We come to love not by finding the perfect person,but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. (Sam Keen) On our wedding day a new life has its start. We'll share with each other one love, one dream, one heart. As we marry, we face the future secure in our faith in God and in our love for each other. You know you truly love someone when you miss them before they even leave. A fresh new day, and it is ours, a day of happy beginnings. This day I will marry my friend, the one who shares my dreams. As our marriage brings new meaning to love, so our love brings new meaning to life. With an endless love, we'll share our thoughts, our dreams, ourselves. The love we share today shines from sunrise to sunrise, growing brighter, year to year as we share our lives. Someone once said that as birth the soul divides into two separate people and we search most of our lives until we find that other half who will make us complete. I know that the day I met you was when I became complete. I will love you and treasure you always, as I will treasure this day when I stand before God, our friends and our families, to marry my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, LOVE. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
SiobhanOliverSoprano Posts: 3150
you'll find loads of poems in this post http://www.weddingsonline.ie/discussion ... highlight= Siobhan