R.I.P Darren Sutherland

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

soulful Posts: 1697
I was so sad to hear of the sudden death of Darren 'the Dazzler' Sutherland. He was a brilliant fighter who did his country proud by winning a bronze medal for Ireland at the 2008 Olympics in Beijing, China. His family are living in the same town as I am and I know they were besotted with him, especially his 2 sisters. I can't understand how such a young talent with all his life ahead of him could end his life so short but I do know that London can be a lonely place when you are in a flat alone. Rest in Peace Darren :o(
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
My thoughts are with his family and friends.... I hope he has found peace and his soul is at rest now. I'll never understand how people can be driven to this. I feel very sad for him and everyone involved. I hope they can eventually pick up the pieces and be happy again. RIP Darren
Lizy09 Posts: 482
A great boxer - fought my H2B in his amateur boxing days. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends
Boomerang Gal Posts: 714
I heard he had passed away today but i didnt realise he had taken his own life. God love him and his family . He had such a talent and everything to live for - RIP x
Diamond Photography Posts: 237
My thoughts and prayers are with his family. Very sad indeed! Fergul
ela28 Posts: 2552
my thoughts and prayers are with him and all his loved ones,may he r.i.p O:o)
dancingqueen Posts: 491
So very sad, we really never know what is going on inside people's heads? God rest him, thoughts and prayers are with his family.
OctMammy2b Posts: 197
My thoughts and prayers are with his family. R.I.P.
honeypot2010 Posts: 1500
Also didn't realise he took his own life. :o( RIP. He was going to go places.