rachelle guiry makeup artist

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

exhasted Posts: 335
Just wanna say this girl is fantastic!!! she is so nice and actually listens to what you want!!! I would highly recommend her!!
lilly75 Posts: 142
I know Iv booked her aswell she is brill! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
05/09 Bride Posts: 397
I've her booked too. Had my trail and was really happy with it and her.
Mol09 Posts: 25
I agree she is out of this world She is so nice and kind Totally booking her for my wedding
debvander Posts: 47
Can I just ask how you got in contact with her ive emailed her 2 now and heard nothing did you ring her????Maybe she is out of the country but just thought I would check
05/09 Bride Posts: 397
Hi Debvander, I just PM'd you.
chaos Posts: 1904
i too have rachelle booked. have used her a couple of times. she is brilliant. if you text her or leave a message on her ans machine she will ring you back
Urban Fairy Posts: 3987
Hiya, I emailed her too but havnt heard back but in fairness it wasnt that long ago. Girls, what price range is she? Quite reasonable or higher end?
dellyb1 Posts: 2489
hi girls.i have her booked aswell, she is a bit slow to come back on email better off phoning off my head its €50 per person and €50 for trial and deposit,cant find my book but nearly sure thats what it is i got a "night out"look done before i booked her and i never got so many comps on my makeup
pictureframe Posts: 110
rachelle did my make up for a friend's wedding. She is fantastic- such a lovely girl too :thnk