Radisson Stillorgan Brides?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Nicirl Posts: 269
Hey, anyone getting married in the Radisson Stillorgan???
tags Posts: 544
Hi Nicirl, I saw you had no replies to this so I felt I had to respond. I have never been to a wedding there but... A group of us had to stay there for 6 weeks with work Sunday to Thursday. The service over the weeks was terrible at times - I mean in terms of poor attention in the bar and at breakfast - not rude but simply ignored by staff when you needed to order something. Some of us had problems with our rooms - heat or shower not working. Maybe this bump up on the forum will help get you a more balanced response.
Princess Wifey Posts: 534
:wv Hi Don't know if this helps, but worked with a girl who used to work in the hotel and she mentioned that they do more than one wedding in a day. Don't know how you'd feel about that or if it's still the case. HTH
Hey there, We checked out the two weddings a day, there is another room in the hotel, ours cater for up to 250 but the other room only caters for 80 and they cant have a dj or a band as its a historical room, plus its so small they cant have a top table, so the girl said its never used for weddings, only small functions i.e work use etc. Im hoping its ok cause we booked it, more for the grounds then anything, so please god we'll be ok. Say a prayer for me girls O-O
Oh and thanks a mill for getting back to me, was feeling very lonely haha