Menu

radisson

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

podgeandrodge Posts: 886
anyone got married or getting married in the raddisson in limerick. ive been reading a few posts where other rad hotels have v bad food.kinda getting worried in case thier all the same
beatingmyselfintoadress Posts: 2387
Never in the one in Limerick, but was recently at a wedding in the Dublin one and the it was great! Food was fab!
LMR Posts: 1925
Again, I haven't been to the one in Limerick, but I went to a wedding at the one in Galway (where we're also having our reception) and the food was great!!
glassofvino Posts: 28
Was recently at wedding in Radisson Cork, food was fab, everyone cleared their plates!!Excellent service and lovely bedrooms! O-O
broody chick Posts: 203
I got married only a few short weeks ago and we had our reception there. I could not fault the hotel or staff. We had a super meal, service and drinks reception and they were really lovely staff. All the guest loved the hotel and rooms. Best of luck.
Anonymous Posts: 24542
i've booked ours for the raddisson in limerick. Been to a lot of weddings there over the last year and each & every one was fab, there was no complaints at all about anything. Suzanne & Stacy are lovely to deal with. I felt foolish ringing them last week to ask something as the wedding is so far away for us, but they were very nice and jsut said ring whenever we want, they dont mind. the bridal suite is gorgeous too!!!
mrs ants Posts: 813
Hi there we are getting married at the Radisson in December and cannot wait as so far cannot praise the staff highly enough for all their help over the past few months. Had lunch & dinner there also and you just couldn't fault the food in anyway. :o)ll
Little Miss Naughty Posts: 1046
heard of 2 great reviews recently. Same as you, i'd heard a few bad reports a year ago or so, seems to have improved greatly.