Menu

Rain rain rain!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

LJMom Posts: 1100
OH NO! What is the story with the rain! Im getting married in July & it better go by then!! The amount we spend on our wedding................if only we could buy good weather!! :evil:
cheile Posts: 1202
It's a nice slighty cloudy day here in Cork. Someone down here must have purchased some!! :lol:
bride. Posts: 3014
I know, it's crazy. I have emailed my wedding planner in Prague to be sure that there will be snow for my day. The rain is clearing up now but you could always check the long term weather forecast for your own day. There was a link to it in Off Topic a while ago.
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
What is it like-we have had 2 feckin weeks like WTF? :twisted: its bloody freezin too :cry:
wowee Posts: 1596
23 degrees here and sunny in London today, same due tomorrow.... I'll post ye over some :lol:
BlushingB Posts: 1634
Just another thought to depress us all. Today is the longest day of the year, it's the summer solstice. Bugger it all to hell anyway!
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
I find its going by quite fast thanks be to god!sun is out now still fecking cold though
booboo Posts: 622
if its any consolation its pissing rain in sydney at the mo.... mind u it is winter and is generally 15- 19 degrees hope ye get nice weather for all the summer weddings
MrsG2b Posts: 1458
Dull and cloudy here in Los Angeles! I must have brought the Irish weather with me :-)