Rainbow Club Shoes

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Titch Posts: 261
Does anyone know where you can buy rainbow shoes online at a good price?
ellybelly Posts: 305
Not sure where you can get them online but I seen them yesterday in Dance World in Parnell street for €95. The also had a large stock of them for sale for €45. I was raging as I had paid €113 for mine in Lantz. Im shocking for not looking around before I buy something,. HTH
ozypozy Posts: 2950
I've seen them on ebay but they wouldn't be much cheaper to be honest. As well as that though if you do buy them online make sure you try them on in a shop first as they can be got in half sizes as well.
Insert-Name-Here Posts: 762
I bought mine in Cinders, if you google them you'll find them on line,
Asics Posts: 1935
This is the only place that I have found where you can buy them online http://stores.shop.ebay.ie/After-Sunset ... QQ_armrsZ1 another Wollie bought them here she said it took about 3 weeks for them to arrive :wv
sillysocks Posts: 1390
I got mine on ebay as well - Can't rem the shop but they were based in UK. Think they were about 50 eur cheaper.
pippy-long-stockings Posts: 248
Im sure there was a post here a few weeks back by someone who'd just bought here shoes. There was a web link called occassions or something. I'll try to find it for you now.
pippy-long-stockings Posts: 248
www.theaccessoryboutique.com Hope you find what your looking for :wv :wv :wv
Nov Bridie 09 Posts: 967
I got mine in Cinders on Wicklow Street for €90 - 20% off cos of sterling rate. I did look online but with postage I found they worked out around the same.
peachesbride Posts: 110
I bought mine from the ebay shop Someday Mrs!! mentioned in her post. They were just over €110 in the shop here but got them for €70 including postage. They are perfect and took about 10 days to arrive.