Rainbow shoes- do shops hold any in stock??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

TracyBarlow Posts: 943
Left to the last minute as usual, 10 days to go and i still have no shoes!!!!! Panic! Living in Dubai and thought, ah sure loads of shoe shops here, bound to find something.......eh, NO!!! Unless you're into seriously blinged up platforms!! So as a last resort im going to try and get a pair of rainbow shoes brought over with the family next week, but obviously i cant wait for a shop to order them, so does anyone know if they hold any in stock??? Thanks
WinterGal Posts: 835
Cinders on Wicklow Street in Dublin have them in stock. WinerGal *)
under construction Posts: 3458
I think Schuh in Liffey Valley stock them too ( im sure the other Schuh stores have them too), perhaps just get someone to give them a quick ring to make sure.
noc Posts: 1802
Also McCabes in Dun Laoghaire. They don't have ALL of the ones on the Rainbow web site but they have a lot of them
graceface Posts: 3632
Oh are rainbow shoes a [i:2rwflvyw]brand[/i:2rwflvyw] then?? Coz I was going to say that I saw some lovely multicoloured ones in Cork this morning... :o0 :-8
noc Posts: 1802
:o0 <pats [b:1ptcybgh]graceface[/b:1ptcybgh] on the head> Yes, they're a brand. Here's a link [url:1ptcybgh]http://www.weddingshoes.ie/about.php[/url:1ptcybgh] You must have thought it odd, all these brides deciding to wear rainbow-coloured shoes... I think they're called rainbow because they will dye them in any colour for you too if you like.
graceface Posts: 3632
ah right. :o0 i get it now... :wv
TracyBarlow Posts: 943
Thanks gals. I actually have a pair ordered from Flanagan footwear in galway, due in on tuesday, and my sis lives there and will pick them up and bring them over to me on thursday. Have to say the lady in Flanagans was lovely and went out of her way to ring Rainbow in th UK and get the shoes put in with an order that was leaving y-day, so hopefully they will get here on time. If not, its flip flops!