RANT

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

clucky Posts: 26471
sorry girls just typing to kepp myself from climbing into the computer finding that yoke from pregnancy and babies and throttling her
mad woman Posts: 22106
who? which topic?
The one in pregnancy and babies entitle ''I hate being right'' from the smug stay at home mother
The one in pregnancy and babies entitle ''I hate being right'' from the smug stay at home mother
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Susan D and her topic about SAHM, she posted it a few weeks back and now she has posted a thread "How I hate being right" :evil: I would hate to be her, it seems like she only posts about one thing and doesnt have opinions about anything else. Lucky you are not the only one out here who is p****d off by her comments
The Bride Posts: 686
Lucky, she is just a wind-up merchant and she is quite good at it too. She keeps going on about people with two foreign holidays and two cars for some reason. I think she must know someone with two foreign holidays a year and two cars because she seems a bit obsessed with this point and dare I say it jealous. Like anyone else has said I put my baby in the creche so I can have my cars and holidays? Pay no heed! If she is happy to rant on just leave her to it.
Guest 102 Posts: 458
I pity her...and I pity her children.
kirsten Posts: 146
ghghkhgjk
mad woman Posts: 22106
grrrrrrrr, i only just read that thread now and just had to have a rant :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote:1mln2ea5]Lucky, she is just a wind-up merchant and she is quite good at it too. She keeps going on about people with two foreign holidays and two cars for some reason. I think she must know someone with two foreign holidays a year and two cars because she seems a bit obsessed with this point and dare I say it jealous. Like anyone else has said I put my baby in the creche so I can have my cars and holidays? Pay no heed! If she is happy to rant on just leave her to it.[/quote:1mln2ea5] She seems to be bordering on the obsessive all right. It just annoys me so much when someone like her decides there is only one way to do things and that is her way. Just because it works for her doesnt mean it is the right way of doing things for everyone else