Menu

RDS WOLLIES

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bridezilla07 Posts: 2237
We were thinking on another topic that there will be so many WOl'ers walking around the RDS this weekend! Wear blue and we'll know it's you!! :lol: Wear a blue item of clothing and be proud of your wolly status! We can all give each other a knowing glance! ;)
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
its like secret service cool
Christmas B Posts: 6191
Yeah what's the story? My Mum mentioned to me that she heard there's a wedding fair on their this weekend. True?
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
ye its the wedding and honeymoon fair 12-6 all the wollies that were going were thinking of wearing a colour so wel all know we are wollies but everyone else wont
Wifey-Pooh Posts: 2125
There'll be a lot of girls wearing blue getting all these strange looks and wondering what's going on!!! We should all wear the bopper hairbands!! :lol:
clucky Posts: 26471
jeans count??
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote:3diwngr5] We should all wear the bopper hairbands!! :lol:[/quote:3diwngr5] I remember those head bands from when I was a kid :oops: showing my age now
clucky Posts: 26471
its not fair i am married i want to go is there a happy ever after fair anytime soon or is that funderland?
Bridezilla07 Posts: 2237
[quote:nqf83g8j]jeans count??[/quote:nqf83g8j] Nope, don't think so! I'd be giving everyone "knowing glances" and I'd be arrested!! :lol:
mad woman Posts: 22106
[quote:1tyf1fbz]its not fair i am married i want to go is there a happy ever after fair anytime soon or is that funderland? _________________ [/quote:1tyf1fbz] yeah me too :( :(