Re: First Dance

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

2009 Bride Posts: 990
Just curious girls, what song have ye all chosen as a first dance? O:o)
Cork Oct 08 Posts: 749
We're having Frank Sinatra I've got you under my skin and then Billy Joel just the way you are, we can't chose between them. :wv
Popette Posts: 278
We're having Tony Bennett's "The way you look tonight " i just love it *)
kiera1 Posts: 5
Hi, This is an interesting topic to post on....thank you for starting it. We are having "Have I told you Lately that I Love You" by Van Morrison.
Spudnik2b Posts: 1804
So far we have chosen U2 - All I want is you - H2B loves it You say you want Diamonds on a ring of gold You say you want Your story to remain untold But all the promises we make From the cradle to the grave When all I want is you You say you'll give me A highway with no one on it Treasure just to look upon it All the riches in the night You say you'll give me Eyes in a moon of blindness A river in a time of dryness A harbour in the tempest But all the promises we make From the cradle to the grave When all I want is you You say you want Your love to work out right To last with me through the night You say you want Diamonds on a ring of gold Your story to remain untold Your love not to grow cold All the promises we break From the cradle to the grave When all I want is you You...all I want is... You...all I want is... You...all I want is... You...
Anonymous Posts: 24542
2009 Bride Posts: 990
Thanks Keira1, we can't make up our minds so was just wondering what other people had! I was thinking of maybe Elvis 'The Wonder of You' but H2B isn't very fond of it O:|
May09Bride Posts: 1050
My H2B wants "you'll never walk alone" you would never guess he was a Liverpool Fan!!! As for me - I am still on the fence about this one! good post though :wv
bumble Posts: 1980
We are having Etta James - At Last
Sinful Posts: 956
We are having 'Truly, Madly, Deeply' by savage garden Love love this song. Had a post her recently asking between savage gardens version and cascada... Savage garden won hands down wuhoo :o)ll Actually h2b prefers it now too :lvs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8