Re-living my youth!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

YoMammaSo Posts: 3256
Going to EAST 17 this thursday night, out with all my best girlys that I have not been out with basically since before i got married, so excited. We are all slagging that were wearing baggy jeans(xworx eclipse) big hair bumps etc, although not one of us actually will, it wud be great fun if we did though! I went to at least 4/5 East17 concerts in my teens so its great to have a night out like this. If you were re-living your youth what would it be?
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
oh my god!! you will have a great night! :o)ll Remember watching all those smash hit concerts at christmas on the TV :-8 If i had to relive my youth, it would be for the holidays we used to go on. our family, and 3 other families, used to rent a house in cork, in the middle of nowhere in ballycotton and would stay there for 3 weeks, the memories of that place are the bees knees! We had nothing to do there only swim and eat and play on the beach( a stone beach at that) but i remember them all like they were yesterday!!! :wv
mrswifey09 Posts: 1300
Love it!! I've been to a few Backstreet boys and Hanson concerts over the years with the girlies and its soooo much fun...just letting loose and singing along at th top of your voice!!! :o)ll :o)ll ENJOY!!! :o)ll :o)ll
winklefairy Posts: 907
I saw the poster for East 17 on Thursday - couldn't believe it! I was such a fan (as was H2B...bless!). Might go along...hope they play all the oldies - apparently they have a new album out so hope they don't just play new stuff.....Have an amazing time youmammaso!
Sassypants Posts: 4461
Oh my God, that sounds amazing!!! Loved loved loved East 17
YoMammaSo Posts: 3256
oh its going to be great craic really looking forward to it, we should go bushing first drink a few cans bottle of buckfast :o0 anyone got an old shell tracksuit i could borrow?