Re-Runs of your Favourite Cartoons ... please vote

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Phoenix Posts: 836
Re-runs of your favourite programmes from childhood. Please vote for the ones you like most....poll is going to RTE Thanks, Phoenix and Dolly Dora
aylala Posts: 3673
I voted dungeons and dragons - loved the little unicorn called uni! very original, did the ever get home? Second would be fraggle rock Down in fraggle rock Grab a fraggle by the cock Swing him round your head Swing that ******* till he's dead >:o)
mad woman Posts: 22106
fraggle rock button moon is on nick junior around 8.
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="Aylala":2jq2np77]I voted dungeons and dragons - loved the little unicorn called uni! very original, did the ever get home? Second would be fraggle rock Down in fraggle rock Grab a fraggle by the cock Swing him round your head Swing that ******* till he's dead >:o)[/quote:2jq2np77] :ooh :ooh :ooh :ooh
Phoenix Posts: 836
Actually none of the gang from Dungeons and Dragons EVER got home...they are stuck there forever, the programme got cancelled before they got home.
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Fraggle Rock is the Favorite on this one....
Bubski Posts: 1785
The Snorels Captain Cave Man Button Moon Fraggle Rock Dungeons and Dragons Jamie and the Magic Torch I dont remember ANY of these apart from Fraggle Rock..... Where is the Gummie Bears? :o(
Grunge Bride Posts: 2529
Dungeons and Dragons! I fancied Hank :-8 I liked the darker aspect to it. I don't have much tolerance for happy crappy kiddies cartoons. Like flamin' Kissifur! Anyone remember Kissifur? (Or Kissyfur or whatever) What a stupid and weird name for a baby bear! Bleurgh!
willful Posts: 6822
The Snorkels-loved the sooooo much, especially Toot!!!
SparklyC Posts: 1766
Fraggle Rock :o)ll Fraggle Rock :o)ll Fraggle Rock :o)ll Fraggle Rock :o)ll Fraggle Rock :o)ll Fraggle Rock :o)ll Fraggle Rock :o)ll Fraggle Rock :o)ll Fraggle Rock :o)ll Fraggle Rock :o)ll Fraggle Rock :o)ll Fraggle Rock :o)ll Fraggle Rock :o)ll Fraggle Rock :o)ll Fraggle Rock :o)ll Fraggle Rock :o)ll Fraggle Rock :o)ll Fraggle Rock :o)ll Fraggle Rock :o)ll Fraggle Rock :o)ll Fraggle Rock :o)ll Fraggle Rock :o)ll