Really bad sickness at 35 weeks.

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

star sun 1 Posts: 1456
Hi Girls, I had sickness almost all the way though this pregnancy, kind of went a little at 22 weeks but came back at 31 week. Now at 35 weeks it's just killing me, if I don't eat I feel sick and if I eat I vomit. I'm not vomiting 24/7 so I know I am getting enough fluids etc but my god I feel awful all the time. Today must be the worst day ever, I cannot stop vomiting, thank god my DH is away for a few days with DD as I really would not be able to mind her feeling like this. I'm so sick all the time that I just cry all the time. My doctor said it's normal for the sickness to come back towards the end, but please god I'm not going to be like this for the next 5 weeks. Is anyone else experiencing this and what helps ease it?
gingernutter Posts: 1356
oh Star Sun you poor thing, i've no advice but fingers crossed this will pass for you. Is it def morning sickness? you haven't caught a bug have you? keep yourself hydrated with dioralite and just take it easy. There's nothing worse than puking when you're heavily pregnant, its even more uncomfortable than when not pregnant. have you finished up in wrk now? :xxx
star sun 1 Posts: 1456
Hi Ginger, I am in bits, i'm so sick its just horrible. I feel so sick cos i'm hungry but when I eat I vomit. I managed to keep veggie sausages and toast down awhile ago, as I knew if I didn't try eat something else after all my dinner came back up that I wouldn't be able to sleep. I'm still working but only 2 weeks left thank god, I called in sick for tomorrow as I could not work feeling like this, ill see how I feel for Saturday. Roll on the next 5 weeks as I want this pregnancy to be over so much and finally meet my little girl :)