really embarassed asking this - bleeding?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mama sugar Posts: 1387
ok ladies embarassed about this but hoping someone can help me....thank god there is an edit button on p & b section now so I can delete afterwards! :-8 Ok just went to the loo and got a bit of a shock when wiping there was alot of blood now i have had piles before and its not that and not coming from the other hole!!! :-8 its the bit that joins both together so sorry that even saying this!! and it is still bleeding and typical I am wearing on this lovely sunny day a white skirt...thank god nothing came through but its not really sore..... did this ever happen to you??
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Firstly Mama there's no Q too embarassing for this forum in my opinion, if you can't ask it here where can you ask it !!!! I can't help you though I'm afraid, it's the perinium then? Perhaps a little tear? I think there was a post only a few days ago from someone else complaining of the same thing, but there shouldn't be a lot of blood, if you're sure it's not piles? I'd go see your Dr though if it continues bleeding, but maybe one of the other girls can help you here. HTH
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Don't be embrassed sugar baby you are concerned and I would be too,sorry im no help :-8 I hope someone can help you out
bellabella Posts: 2750
Sugar are you ok? ARe you talking about the perineum? Have you been massaging the area? AT this stage ogf pregnancy the area woukd be rather tender and maybe a blood vessel burst. is the tear extenal or internal?
sorry ladies thanks for being understanding it is the piece of skin that joins your two holes :-8 is that the the perenium??? I was worried when I saw the blood and everytime I wiped there was still blood I know it is from that piece of skin on the outside???? not internal
bellabella Posts: 2750
Well I think the best thing to do is head to the doc.I'm sure it's just the blood vessel. tHis can happen. i know your boss is a di**head so you probably won't get to head yet but in the mean time keep the area clean and idealy you should have a tepid bath. DO you think you could head home? in the meantime ring the doc or your midwife and see what they say.They will know what it is. xxxxxxxx :xxx
ah bella I am not going to leave work the bleeding is not as much now just checked must have got a little tear alright I am going to the doctor on the 27th so will wait until then as long as its not from another part that would make me worry about the baby but i know it is the piece of skin between x
Tedsters Posts: 1688
Oh dear hope you are ok now. It would also have to happen when wearing white too eh?
at least It has stoped only a few droplets now and thank god i noticed it before it came through skirt!!!! thanks ladies :thnk
Spice Bride Posts: 558
MS, I had this bleeding yesterday - only a few small drops. Think that it's from the perenium. Had it before and, excuse TMI, got out a mirror and checked down below and it was definitely coming from there. Don't think that it's serious.