Really need your help

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mammytobe Posts: 19
Hi Girls, I decided to come off the pill in December as my husband and I want to have children, I originally planned on having about two normal periods before we would have unprotected sex. My last period was the 9th of December. We had unprotecred sex from about the 27th of December!. My question is is it possible to get pregnant so close to my next Menstrual Cycle?. My stomach feels alot firmer than normal and im feeling a bit queezy this morning!. Dont know if im just imagining it thought. Thanking you all in advance for your advice as I have nobody really I can ask.
theoracle Posts: 7664
It is possible to ovulate later because after coming off the pill your cycle may be erratic to start off with, before settling into the 'normal' pattern (whatever it is for you). However seeing as it is only 4 days ago it would be too early for symptoms of any sort....more likely would it be down to a slight overindulgence over the holidays or signs of incoming AF, as AF and pregnancy symptoms are quite similar. Good luck with TTC.
WinterGal Posts: 835
Hi mammytobe, As hu101 said you might be ovulating later since coming off the pill. I had symptoms 2 DPO so it's very likely you are experiencing symptoms too. And I did feel queezy during the first week after OV also. So fingers crossed, it'll be a long wait before you can test. Let us know how you get on.
mammytobe Posts: 19
Thanks a million for the advice girls ill let you know how I get on.