really really confused help needed?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lucy loo Posts: 58
Hi Girls, I just need abit of advice i am confused i got my AF on the 5th of May and it was 4 days early which never happened before i am always 28 day cycle not 23 so i was all confused this month so we BD on the 13th 14th 15th 17th 18th 19th if my cycle stays at 23 days it would me i due AF on the 28th of if it goes back to normal i am due AF the 2nd of June Since sunday i have had a slight headache and yesterday and today have terrable cramps in my stomach on and off and when they do come they make my nipples erect sounds silly i know and my lower back and my boobs feel abit sore to be honest i feel like AF is on the way. Today i still getting cramps in my stomach had bad ones last night and my boobs feel sore but not to touch if that makes sence was drinking coffee this morning and got a turn in my stomach which never happens love my coffee in the morning I feel like AF is on the way but it is to early for her oh my head is so confused So i am really confused now can anyone help or give some idea/ Thanks
ellee Posts: 666
you poor thing, only cure is to try a test and see. I had lots of cramps to begin with, was first sign really, they went on and on, had them from about mid cycle. I'd say prob right after we conceived really, kept thinking af was on the way but never turned up... obviously! i waited til after the af was due tho to do a test, then only did one! was v fatalistic about the whole thing :o0 good luck! :wv
Hi Elle I think i am to early to do a test as last mth my cycle was only 23 days where is is normally 28 days so not sure if AF is due the 28th or the 2nd of June I never really get cramps this early so i am wondering what is going on as its only mid cycle. Every time i go to the loo i expect to see something but nothing as it to early for it ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh O:| O:| O:| O:|
Emme Posts: 4735
Sorry Lucyloo, all you can do is wait. The TWW is a killer but has to be done. try to keep busy.
aylala Posts: 3673
you could try a first response test from first morning urine? Best of luck let us know :o)ll
would that be able to tell this early as i am not sure when my cycle is going to go back to 28 days