Really starting to panic

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bridetobe2011 Posts: 154
Hey girls Realy starting to panic now. I came of my pill last sat nite meant to go back on it again this sat nite and i still have nothing got yet. I done a pg test there the other day and it came up a definte negative. Im getting a few spots of blood but nothing when i wipe myself when i go to the toilet. i only have tomorrow and sat day to tell me whether im pregnant or not. Should i do another pg test or just hold out and see what happens
Crostini Posts: 1105
relax. i'd say just hold out.
Emomc Posts: 2069
Your test was negative-relax! When is your actual period due?
I came off the pill last sat nite i should off got them monday or tuesday
Toblerone Posts: 2698
if you are on the pill what you get each month is breakthrough bleeding and not a real period. It isn't uncommon for there to be little bleeding or even none from time to time. It doesn't mean you are pg at all. Just continue taking your pill this Sat as normal. As long as you have been taking the pill correctly in the preceeding 21 days you should have nothing to worry about at all.
volvic35 Posts: 1118
Bridetobe2011, Id sure you'll be fine, some months you may miss your period and if the test was neg, you'll be fine. Just noticed that you said you finished your pill & re start it on Saturdays, I was doing this when I first started the pill & my doc said to me that it was the wrong way to take it, he did say that so many girls take it wrong. If you finish on a Saturday you shouldn't start taking it till the following Sunday, you have to give yourself a FULL 7 days break Sunday,Mon,Tues,Wed,Thurs,Fri,Sat,back on it the Sunday.
hi all thanks for all the replies. i actually got my period late friday nite. never been so embarrassed in all my life was working sat and i mean they were so so so heavy they came threw to my trousers twice very badly. i kept my pg test that i had done and i checked it friday knew that the test would be invalid and the negative line was still there, but there was also another line on the positive side, not going to pay much heed to it as the test was invalid