Really weird news

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

swissgirl Posts: 2301
Hi guys, I feel really weird posting this and cant quite believe it. I am on day 40 but I wasnt really excited or anything as my AF has been really strange and rare since my last MC. As those of you who have been reading the lost Angels forum would know. The other reason I wasnt excited was that I travelled for 5 weeks of last month and was only here at weekends so we agreed not to TTC. Anyway, tomorrow Im getting wisdom teeth out under general anesthetic so I didnt a test this morning (to make sure the anesthetic was safe) and it was a BFP ???????!!!!!??????!!!!! Im shocked there were really only 1 or 2 chances this month and Ive no symptoms. Im so shocked and terrified (after 2 miscarriages in a row). Going to doctor on Friday. Sg
oirish Posts: 1541
OMG swissgirl !!! tentative congratulations !!
swissgirl Posts: 2301
Thank you so much! Oirish, Ill know more on Friday. I just wrote a note to you on the other thread - I hope you'll get your BFSP soon and that mine is a sticky. x sg
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[color=indigo:1b2sqbnp]Oh swissgirl a huge congratulations on your BFP!!!!! A lot of people don't feel any symptons and as you said there were only one or two chances when it could have happened... like they say, it only takes one little spermie!!! I'm delighted for you hun!!!! Best of luck at the doctor's on Friday!!![/color:1b2sqbnp] :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: :heartbeat: :stork: [size=200:1b2sqbnp][color=violet:1b2sqbnp][b:1b2sqbnp]WOOOHOOOO!!!![/b:1b2sqbnp][/color:1b2sqbnp][/size:1b2sqbnp]
Hopefully07 Posts: 2027
Ohh swissgirl that's great news, am wishing you the best for the next 8 months :thnk
Sleep Monster Posts: 2829
Hi Swissgirl, hon I'm delighted for you!! Please God this one will stick. Tentative congrats!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
that is just brilliant news. Oh I am thrilled for you. :o)ll :o)ll
Hepburn Posts: 4081
Isn't life strange Swiss girl? Congrats and lots of luck to you!! :thnk
Sphynx Posts: 6795
SG that is the best news I've read in a long time! I know you must be terrified (I would be too) but I'm sure your doc will take extra special care of your this time and monior everything closely? I presume you'll have to knock the wisdom teeth operation on the head now?! It will prob take a while for this news to sink it but it is really really good news. I'm going to light a candle for you today and pray for an extra sticky little bean. I wonder how many weeks gone you are already! Keep us posted. :xxx :xxx :xxx
dovedro Posts: 1295
Great news swissgirl Hope everything goes ok at your docs appointment :thnk