reasonably priced communion dresses?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

TAZ DEVIL Posts: 1706
my dd is making her communion in may, they are looking €275 in my home town for the dress alone never mind all the bits that go with it, so just wondering any wollies hear of good value communion dresses around the country?was gonna head to dub at the end of the month, my mam was on henry st last year and noticed there was a shop selling communion dresses for €99, anyone know of it?thanks girls x
*Lexi* Posts: 2600
tommys wonderland in the blance shopping centre is great -loads of choice and EXTREMELY reasonable :wv
Layla20 Posts: 1089
Marks and spencers have just brought in some, a friend of mine had already got her daughters dress but got a cardigan for her in M&S and said she was sorry she hadn't seen the dresses there as they were very reasonable, I think she said they were all under €100.
mrspants Posts: 4652
Freckles in Liffey Street are meant to have good inexpensive dresses.
seans missus Posts: 1381
[quote="Bunny2011":3j01k8lg]Marks and spencers have just brought in some, a friend of mine had already got her daughters dress but got a cardigan for her in M&S and said she was sorry she hadn't seen the dresses there as they were very reasonable, I think she said they were all under €100.[/quote:3j01k8lg] A woman I work with got her daughters Holy Communion dress in M&S and it was €50. She had her whole outfit for €120.
mamam Posts: 724
I would also recommend Freckles in Liffey Street very reasonable
Terri1 Posts: 1158
What about Next? They do nice ones too...not usually in the shop but you can see them online.
JellySnakes Posts: 2201
Hi i have just put my daughters communion dress up in BUY AND SELL if you want to take a look :wv
TAZ DEVIL Posts: 1706
thanks ladies for suggestions gonna take a peek into freckles when i head up to dub