reasonably priced makeup artists Dublin/Kildare area??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ela28 Posts: 2552
Hi all,was just wondering if anyone knows of any reasonably priced makeup artists??any info would be much appreciated *)
fe09 Posts: 69
Im using Alyson Smyth she is based in Dublin think she travels though, Had my trial with her a few weeks ago and she is fab she knew exactly what would suit and did what i wanted also, Make up lasted all ay went out that night and make up was perfect all nite, she is very resonabily priced compared to some quotes i got. pm me if you want her contact details.
mrs bmw Posts: 6447
Ciara Scannell, she did make up for 5 people in my house and it was under 400, very well priced and the results are fab, my make lasted until 5.30am, you can see pics of her work in my wedding day report.
Mrs..D Posts: 1741
I second Ciara Scannell - very reasonable and really lovely to deal with. Stayed right up til we were leaving to give anyone "topups" that needed them!!
mrsb09 Posts: 1292
ladies would you giving me number for ciara scannell desperately seeking a make up artist, thks
irishbrideinlondon Posts: 210
Hi MrsB09, I'm using a lady called Aideen Stanley - E185 for me and my bridemaid including travel to Dublin., and that included her coming to my house in Dub for my trail. Excellent also, make up stayed on all night and only had to retouch lippy, and considering it was my hen night that ws very good! So I really put the make up to trial! let me kmow if you want her details.
Babydoll82 Posts: 313
second aideen stanley
Asics Posts: 1935
Did you try the girls in Debehams in Whitewater I know that a few of the girls in their do wedding makeup as a few €'s extra for them, maybe pop in for a trial & see how you get on :wv