Reccomend your changing bag???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

newlywed2011 Posts: 363
would be grateful if you could recommend your changing bag.. :wv
Anne Cordelia Shirley Posts: 4731
I have a Storksac which is great,doesn't scream mammy changing bag. I also have a Pacapod which lots of people love but I'm not that impressed with.
SparkleX Posts: 1057
I have a pink and white JuJuBe changing bag. It's great! Lots of pockets for all the bits and pieces. Plenty of space in it too
whoop whoop Posts: 1616
I was just about to start a thread about changing bags!! Although my question was - is a 'changing bag' really necessary? Why not just use a normal bag?
KenAdams Posts: 151
Just had a quick google at the recommendations there. Oh my God! The price of some of those bags, is that what I'm looking at for a changing bag?!! ;o( :-8
whoop whoop Posts: 1616
[quote="KenAdams":106z2euu]Just had a quick google at the recommendations there. Oh my God! The price of some of those bags, is that what I'm looking at for a changing bag?!! ;o( :-8[/quote:106z2euu] That's why I'm asking why they are necessary or what magic things do they do that a normal bag picked up in a normal shop couldn't do!!
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
[quote="whoop whoop":2cza0nww]I was just about to start a thread about changing bags!! Although my question was - is a 'changing bag' really necessary? Why not just use a normal bag?[/quote:2cza0nww] Depends on the bag I guess. Changing bags usually have a few pockets and compartments for storing bits and bobs. They also usually have a changing mat and an insulated pocket for bottles. It's up to you really. If you can get a bag that works then go for it. I have something like this one (different design) and find it good. http://www.pinklining.co.uk/shop/changi ... y-bowsbows
jamseyjo Posts: 1132
I got one in Mothercare for 40 quid and so sorry i didnt go for something more stylish. Im pregnant again and this time im thinking of getting the Babymel satchel change bag from mamas and papas (sorry link wont come up) Its not too expenisve cos after all it is just a bag. Im still gonna give the other one to the childminder and my hubbie and keep the good one for myself. I just find that i i hate bringing a change bag and a handbag. If you see or fine a bag that you can use as a change bag go for it. The only thing different is all the compartments which makes things really really to find. So if you go for a normal big handbag i'd advise getting one with LOADS of compartments. i know if i ever use a big handbag i CANT find a thing in it.
holyshitballs Posts: 851
Thankfully my travel set came with a changing bag! Though am tempted to buy another one, if I can find one cheap and stylish enough as I think my changing bag is a bit on the small side.
jamseyjo Posts: 1132
[quote="holyshitballs":29y5hf0t]Thankfully my travel set came with a changing bag! Though am tempted to buy another one, if I can find one cheap and stylish enough as I think my changing bag is a bit on the small side.[/quote:29y5hf0t] My travel system came with one aswell but i find the ones that comes free with strollers and travel systems are terrible. Like you say cheap and stylish, wouldnt spend much more than 50 quid on one!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8