Menu

Reccomendation - Noel - Photo Keyrings

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

SeptBride09 Posts: 68
Hi Ladies!! Got married on Friday and had the most wonderful day with too many great suppliers to mention! Just feel that I have to post about Noel from Clikring, he was an absolute gentleman and every single guest at the wedding raved about him and the keyrings that they got. If you have it in your budget at all you will not be sorry if you book Noel for your wedding - cannot recommend him highly enough!! He can be contacted on 0872521135. :wv
Elban26 Posts: 2458
Thanks for recommendation, sounds like a great idea. Could you PM me about the price?
Victorious Posts: 122
Would love the details also please!!!
hellsbells10 Posts: 165
Hi, Can I ask what did he do exactly? Is it a keyring with a photo of the bride and groom or does he take photos of the guests and give them a keyring with these photos? Thanks
little miss giggles Posts: 672
I'd be interested to hear more also
thebrideof2009 Posts: 1416
hi girls i recommened noel on this site a while ago i have him booked for next month yes he takes photos of guest s.......im doin them as favour s so he will be at the church taking photos as guests enter then he will go to reception and put them on table for guest sso a lot of work for him so i think its worth it considering whats envolved ring him very nice to talk too
clikring Posts: 18
Hi All Sorry only just become a supplier now and here is how it all works http://www.weddingsonline.ie/supplier-d ... favours/8/ Thanks guys Noel Keegan www.clikring.ie :o)ll