Menu

Reception - Glendalough Hotel

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

helen2me Posts: 32
Hi, Just wondering if anyone has had or been to a wedding in the Glendalough Hotel Co.Wicklow. I have booked it for September ths year but i havent had the chance to go down that much so i dont really know what food etc is like. I would really appreciate your comments.
Valkstar Posts: 2747
I haven't been to a wedding there, but we organised a weekend for a group of about 30 people from all over Europe. We all stayed in the Glendalough Hotel and the staff couldn't have been nicer. The meals were absolutely perfect! We had the first night in the smaller dining room and the second night had a big do in the function room. Everybody commented on the food and how good it was. The management were great to work with too *) HTH :wv
Gucci09 Posts: 34
Hi helen2me, My h2b's brother got married there a year and a half ago. They got married on a friday and we stayed from Thursday until Sunday. We had an absolutely brilliant weekend. Food was great. Venue is fab. Don't remember the residents bar closing O-O. Fab choice!
helen2me Posts: 32
Thanks so much, its great to hear good feedback about it. I cant wait, only 5 months till the big day!!!