Menu

Recommend a body shimmer

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

IsMise Posts: 142
Pale irish skin..... looking for a nice body shimmer location Used to use one from Sanctuary but Boots dont seem to do and cant see on Sanctuary website :weep any other body shimmers out there recommended by Wollies
C13 Posts: 289
The Dove one is quite nice, or I think Soap & Glory in Boots do one aswell.
C13 do you know the name of the Dove one Might have a look in Tescos on way home
C13 Posts: 289
Hi IsMise can see the bottle of it at home in the bathroom but couldn't for the life of me think of the actual name so got help from the google gods! http://www.dove.co.uk/products/lotions/ ... otion.html try that link and that's the one! Its not one of those that tans etc it just gives off a lovely shimmer and absorbs in really well to the skin i find
Jomcodoodle Posts: 284
My gf uses the nuxe oil shimmer. Its great, the only one that doesn't rub off all over me. She gets it in harvery nichols and usually gets some decent samples out of her trip
The all important question Jomcodoodle, does it stain or mark her clothes........have always vered away from a body oil but might be convinced
Jomcodoodle Posts: 284
[quote="IsMise":22dodptn]The all important question Jomcodoodle, does it stain or mark her clothes........have always vered away from a body oil but might be convinced[/quote:22dodptn] No it doesn't, i know this because she complains to no end about this things that do rub off on clothes and sheets. And our sheets are sparkle free!!! :o0 She's behind me now saying best thing to do is head into harvey nichols and ask for a sample. Bring a little pot in case they don't have actual samples and they pour a little from tester bottle for you
Just might have to do. My curiosity has been piqued! Thanks Jamcodoodle and your OH
nelle Posts: 552
Benefit have a georgous one. Can't remember the name of it, but I'm sure all you'd have to do is ask at the Benefit counter!! :wv
I have the Benefit one...........if its the one with puff but find it does not go on as good as a cream or lotion.