Recommend a good class in Limerick

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

dresstoimpress Posts: 1719
Would anyone be able to recommend a really good/tough boxercise/aerobic kick-boxing class in Limerick?? Have recently moved to the area and really miss my old class :o(
Xmasbride2b2011 Posts: 118
There used to be classes in a community hall in around the milk market maybe google that - I cant for the life of me rememeber the name of the hall but they were very good, My sister and her friends used to head there.
a2b Posts: 183
Richie's aerobic class in ul. Best class in the city. He does threes classes a day during term time not sure what his hours are during summer. Ring and find out. He has three sections going in one class beginners, anyone been to ten classes and advanced. He's deadly.
roisinbunny Posts: 419
[quote="a2b":3mkenhwk]Richie's aerobic class in ul. Best class in the city. He does threes classes a day during term time not sure what his hours are during summer. Ring and find out. He has three sections going in one class beginners, anyone been to ten classes and advanced. He's deadly.[/quote:3mkenhwk] Ya Id have to recommend U.L & Richies class. With Richies you can go as hard as you're able - it caters for all levels (the elite are usually at the top of the class and know how to work up a sweat!)... they have a good selection of everything in U.L & by the sounds of it, you sound like a gym bunny so there's a great Bodypump class there too.. I personally LOVE the spinning! Did a Boxercise class a few years back in JJB's so might be worth checking out too? Thats in the Childers Road Dunnes Stores complex.. best of luck and hope you're settled into Limerick :wv
Thanks a million for the suggestion's. I'm going to try UL. Its close to me, and the price is very reasonable. Thamls again! :thnk
Hey guys, I tried out the Ul class, but its not really what I'm looking for. Didn't like the step part of the class, as I don't have great co-ordination, and the music wasn't loud/modern enough for me. Didn't really feel as I was pushing myself hard during the class. I like to get any frustration out during exercise but I wasn't feeling it there. Its more a tae-bo type boxercise class I'm looking for, where there is lots of air kicking and punching to loud house music!! Any other suggestions??