recommend a good indian in dublin

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

meowwww Posts: 295
Im not living in dublin anymore so Im out of touch its for a 60th birthday
MrsDoyle Posts: 663
ainm Posts: 2211
The ONLY one i could or would recommend is The Himalaya Tandoori in Clondalkin. I've never eaten food like it!! Gooooorgeous!!
Mrs áthas Posts: 3488
Montys of Kathmandu isnt an indian, it is a Nepalese, but a lot of the dishes are similar and it is FAB.
himalaya is lovely in clondalkin, but we want to try somewhere new doesnt matter what part of dublin there is a designated driver O-O not me!
TokenMale Posts: 6845
[quote="meowwww":2blmvlig]himalaya is lovely in clondalkin, but we want to try somewhere new doesnt matter what part of dublin there is a designated driver O-O not me![/quote:2blmvlig] If you feel like a drive along the sea, try Rasam in Sandycove.
gerbil Posts: 3528
Jaipur - I second that, far and away the best Indian also Punjab in ranelagh is extremely reasonable and does an incredible Korma.
I just looked up that rasam place token it looks really nice and the reviews are great, Im starving now
Anonymous Posts: 24542
Jaipur! There was also a place just down from Dakota, that I girl I work with used to rave about. Elephant & something????
Easy Tiger Posts: 2676
The Himylaya - my local indian!! YUM YUM! Montys is also great in the city centre