Recommend a good primer

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
Hey ladies, Can you recommend good primer that keeps your makeup put all day (and night!)? I like the Benefit and Armani ones, but I cant get them where I live and want to get one before the weekend. :thnk
NowGone Posts: 8042
Clarins Flash Balm is pretty good.
clucky Posts: 26471
Make up forever the yellow one
gerbil Posts: 3528
make up forever - very good clarins definitely a good second!
edit Posts: 982
ed
islandfun Posts: 3054
Chanel one is very good too, I use it with the foundation and it lasts all day.
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
Cant get makeupforever or mac down here in the sticks. Think one of the chemists do Clarins. I always thought Flash Balm was similar to the Eight Hour Cream - which I love - so never bothered with it. Will try it so! Do any of the cheaper brands do primer? Like Bourgouis or No 7?
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="Hokey Cokey":38j8zji3]Cant get makeupforever or mac down here in the sticks. Think one of the chemists do Clarins. I always thought Flash Balm was similar to the Eight Hour Cream - which I love - so never bothered with it. Will try it so! Do any of the cheaper brands do primer? Like Bourgouis or No 7?[/quote:38j8zji3] actually the new max factor make up with two sides - flawless something is very good lasts ages
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[color=indigo:1y8wnk3d]Smash Box / Laura Mercier are both really good!![/color:1y8wnk3d] :wv
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Do the primers really work and are they expensive, Have never used one before :-8