Recommend best online sites for baby items

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Princess09 Posts: 821
36 weeks tomorrow and starting to panic! Everyone's latest question is 'do you have everything you need at this stage for the new arrival?'!! Nope!! We have the following: Travel system: carry cot, pram and maxi cosi Wardrobe Chest of drawers 2 thick babygros (1 says baby's 1st Christmas - if it arrives before xmas!) Changing mat Tommie Tippee microwave steriliser (sis told me Avent is better after I bought!) Bath Soothers Have enough bibs enough vests 2 packs of sleepsuits from Dunnes 2 x mittens 1 hat 1 cardigan 1 shawl 3 newborn socks 2 packs of newborn nappies 6 x Waterwipes AND THATS IT!! I don't even know where else to start!! Didn't want to buy too much in previous months just in case! Then I stupidly thought people will buy us loads, but I suppose that all comes after the baby is born! I'm hoping to breastfeed so I'll see how that goes before I buy bottles/breast pump. My sis is giving me mosses basket. I'm starting to PANIC!! :duh: Are there any good sites I should pick up any other essentials?
elpi Posts: 748
Am still only at browsing stage but kiddicare.com seems good. Also really surprised at the range of stuff that Amazon have and prices are really really good.