Recommend film?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

diamondsareforever Posts: 29
Hey can anyone recommend a film in the cinema at the moment?
Little Miss Chatterbox Posts: 1362
Thinking of going to the cinema myself tonight but there is nothing good on it seems..... :o(
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
we're thinking of going too, think we'll go to see boy in the stripped pyjamas if its still out, mmmmmm buttered popcorn :-8 :-8
joer Posts: 1617
Taken is quite good, we went to see How to Lose friends... that was good for a laugh, theres some new ones out today I think (we love the cinema)
Drummerswife Posts: 3497
Same as Joey Jay we love the cinema. Recently seen that I would recommend are Taken (good action could be better at end it drags), Boy in striped pj;s (very sad) Tropic thunder (light hearted stupidness) Heard pineapple express is good too. Havent managed to see it yet.
ohsotired Posts: 7071
We went to see Saviours last night - it's a documentary following 3 boxers in Dublin - one of them Darren Sutherland - it's really good!
AnthonyHutton Posts: 2235
dinner dinner dinner dinner batman if youve not seen it its excellent
AnthonyHutton Posts: 2235
id say mirrors is rubbish the director is known for being particularly gory too btw
joer Posts: 1617
I want to see that mirrors - I love scary films like that, hope it's as good as it looks, nothing worse then seeing a complete let down - I didnt really like Tropic Thunder, but it's okay if you want to leave your brain at home, also Pineapple Express is good enough.
Mrs. Ash Posts: 1168
[color=darkred:29zc7oe7]Yup, I definitely think mirrors would be one to wait until the dvd!! [/color:29zc7oe7]