Recommend me a website for wedding invitations?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

LastRolo Posts: 6892
Could any of you wollies recommend websites where you got your wedding invitations?? Thanks.
Girl Posts: 195
I can recommend Vistaprint, the did a lovely job on our invites, delivery was fast and the site is very easy to use.
HeTheMan Posts: 295
I got mine from DIY weddings. Recieved them yesterday and there is not that much to them really.
lux Posts: 6270
I'd second Vistaprint. I ordered our thank you cards from them and they are lovely. Came really quickly too.
flor Posts: 1621
we're going to go with http://www.weddingfavoursinvitations.com . gorgeous stuff for a lot less than it costs on the high street!
Ljp Posts: 161
I got ours from www.ido-personalise.co.uk, the cards were excellent quality and you can personalise the front of some with your names/date of wedding etc. There is a half price sale running at the moment so I got 150 cards for 140 euro.
ItsOK Posts: 849
Really recommend www.lilylouandyou.co.uk - they are great quality invites and the girls are really helpful. They have loads of designs and can match your colours to suit.
stickwoman Posts: 2394
I'd recommend zazzle.co.uk. Love our invites, came quickly and were very reasonably priced.
Dub M Posts: 269
Vistaprint girls:Does the website vistaprint.ie come out on the back?I got a thank you card today where the website was on it.Also did you order the vertical oversized postcards?the site has definitely improved
ScissorsGirl Posts: 785
Hey ive just been doin research the past few nights on the Vista print site...i think after playing around for a while u can get some really decent invites...I dont know about the print on the back...i think at v end u are asked what u would like on the back...the price is so good i dont think it would bother me too much...i know someone who paid 900e for invites and im just not prepared to do that...i got a vista print wedding invite before and i didnt even look at the back to notice... Id defo play around with it as i thought at 1st i didnt like anything then after few days ive liked a good few