Recommend videographer?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

whoop whoop Posts: 1616
Hi all, I was wondering if someone could give me a recommendation for a videographer? I've looked at loads of those 3 minutes samples from various suppliers, and they're all lovely so it's hard to make a decision based on them! I know most will offer to send you a full length DVD if you want, but I don't think I could face sitting through a whole DVD of someone else's wedding!! Most people praise their videographers highly in the Wedding Day Reports section, but for the most part they haven't seen the video yet! So if anyone has had a great experience - both on the day with their videographer, and with the finished product - and felt they got value for money, then I'd love to hear from you. And if you had an experience that was bad or even just 'not great', then please PM me. Thanks folks!
pololady Posts: 191
I booked Sure Shot Productions. They did my friends wedding, so I saw them in action. I think they are great :o)ll
whoop whoop Posts: 1616
[quote="pololady":395h4c7w]I booked Sure Shot Productions. They did my friends wedding, so I saw them in action. I think they are great :o)ll [/quote:395h4c7w] But have you actually seen the finished product? There seem to be a lot of people recommending who they have booked, but I really want to hear about the whole experience including the finished DVD!
Mamaboom Posts: 2094
We had JMB Videos, everything from start to finish was perfect. Emails were responded to practically immediately and they met up with us before the wedding to go through all the details. Our DVD was ready when we got back from honeymoon and we got to see highlights two days after the wedding. They're two gentlemen to deal with and very reasonably priced too.
kyB2B Posts: 31
We've booked Danny from Smart Video, our wedding isn't until December so haven't seen finished product but he was recommended by our venue as they've had a lot of weddings with him and they used him for their promotional video also. He's been a pleasure to deal with so far and have heard very positive feedback from other brides and grooms O:o)
tiggeriffic Posts: 547
We haven't got the finished DVd yet but try Bobby from motion media: [url:2zce3v97]http://www.motionmediaproductions.co.uk/[/url:2zce3v97] He was a pleasure on the day and I barely seen him!! Good prices too