Menu

Recommend your Architect, Cork

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

kittycatt24 Posts: 1322
Can you recommend your architects, that have knowlegde of the planning process and requirements in Cork Co. Council please? Much thanks
violet123 Posts: 6
I can recommend a good architect in Cork.. www.simplyarchitecture.ie... my sister & her husband is using them for their new house.. they took home an amazing model of the house their architect did for them.. they seem to do a really good job.
always interested Posts: 89
im also loking for recommendations on cork architects Like the looks of Site Solutions www.sitesolutions.ie/ and Corcorans http://corcoranengineers.ie and plm are also meant to be good anyone used any of these? if so what were costs like & were they good to work with?
Thanks i had seen site-solutions and like their work but when i emailed them they said they dont do individual builds anymore. they are based near H2b so he called into them on the way past and they said they dont do architecture anymore! shame! they had nice designs! must look up the corcoran site thanks!
gemggem Posts: 270
Not sure if its any help, but I could recommend Complete Architectural Services, pm me if you need any details
[quote="kittycatt24":3ubfsuzk]Thanks i had seen site-solutions and like their work but when i emailed them they said they dont do individual builds anymore. they are based near H2b so he called into them on the way past and they said they dont do architecture anymore! shame! they had nice designs! must look up the corcoran site thanks![/quote:3ubfsuzk] kittycatt24 im gutted site solutions dont do one-off designs anymore - why have the stuff on your website if you dont do it?! i saw theyre youtube videos as well & really liked their designs >:o( tried searching for Complete Architectural Services - whats their website so I can have a look? did they do your house?
Inline - Algarve WP
just pm'ed u!!
gemggem I've just pm'd you too - any help is greatly appreciated :)
violet123 Posts: 6
Hi.. Really sorry, I just realised I put Simply Architecture's link up wrong... It is; www.simplyarchitecture.ie/ Hope they're helpful for you.
[quote="violet123":2auupyed]Hi.. Really sorry, I just realised I put Simply Architecture's link up wrong... It is; http://www.simplyarchitecture.ie/ Hope they're helpful for you.[/quote:2auupyed] Hi violet123 - if you dont mind me asking, how much did they charge for the planning phase? you can pm me if you dont want quote :) just trying to get an idea of costs, thanks