Menu

Recommend your Architect, Cork

Go to House & Home

kittycatt24
Royal Wolly

Recommend your Architect, Cork

Postby kittycatt24 » Thu May 26, 2011 8:55 pm

Can you recommend your architects, that have knowlegde of the planning process and requirements in Cork Co. Council please?

Much thanks

Married to the most wonderful husband in the world

violet123
New Wolly

Re: Recommend your Architect, Cork

Postby violet123 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:31 am

I can recommend a good architect in Cork.. www.simplyarchitecture.ie... my sister & her husband is using them for their new house.. they took home an amazing model of the house their architect did for them.. they seem to do a really good job.

always interested
New Wolly

Postby always interested » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:01 pm

im also loking for recommendations on cork architects

Like the looks of Site Solutions www.sitesolutions.ie/ and Corcorans http://corcoranengineers.ie and plm are also meant to be good

anyone used any of these? if so what were costs like & were they good to work with?

kittycatt24
Royal Wolly

Postby kittycatt24 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:17 pm

Thanks i had seen site-solutions and like their work but when i emailed them they said they dont do individual builds anymore. they are based near H2b so he called into them on the way past and they said they dont do architecture anymore! shame! they had nice designs!
must look up the corcoran site thanks!

gemggem
Mini Wolly

Postby gemggem » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:20 pm

Not sure if its any help, but I could recommend Complete Architectural Services, pm me if you need any details
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

always interested
New Wolly

Postby always interested » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:25 pm

kittycatt24 wrote:Thanks i had seen site-solutions and like their work but when i emailed them they said they dont do individual builds anymore. they are based near H2b so he called into them on the way past and they said they dont do architecture anymore! shame! they had nice designs!
must look up the corcoran site thanks!

kittycatt24 im gutted site solutions dont do one-off designs anymore - why have the stuff on your website if you dont do it?! i saw theyre youtube videos as well & really liked their designs >:o(

tried searching for Complete Architectural Services - whats their website so I can have a look? did they do your house?

Service Finder
kittycatt24
Royal Wolly

Postby kittycatt24 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:28 pm

just pm'ed u!!

always interested
New Wolly

Postby always interested » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:40 pm

gemggem I've just pm'd you too - any help is greatly appreciated :)

violet123
New Wolly

Postby violet123 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:48 pm

Hi.. Really sorry, I just realised I put Simply Architecture's link up wrong... It is; www.simplyarchitecture.ie/ Hope they're helpful for you.

always interested
New Wolly

Postby always interested » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:22 pm

violet123 wrote:Hi.. Really sorry, I just realised I put Simply Architecture's link up wrong... It is; http://www.simplyarchitecture.ie/ Hope they're helpful for you.

Hi violet123 - if you dont mind me asking, how much did they charge for the planning phase? you can pm me if you dont want quote :) just trying to get an idea of costs, thanks

Next

Go to House & Home