Recommend your cleanser, toner and moisturiser

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lovethesite Posts: 1054
Ok girlies, mine are out so need to invest in something descent without blowing the budget mind :-) Have normal enough skin, sometime get breakouts on my chin. Skin looks really dull lately :-(
Blossom Cherry Posts: 2701
Hi I use Guinot, it'sricey but amazing and well worth the investment!
Hey hun, which guinot ones do you use?
chick2012 Posts: 584
The pink guinto cleanser and toner are amazing but pricey.. i use the vitamin e range from bodyshop and i swear by it and i used to use guinot all the time. it definitly lives up to guinot..vit e range is about 11e for cleaner,11 for toner and moist is 15e..also use it e facial oil which is 20e but so worth it as a boost for your skin! :o)ll
Bride2be040812 Posts: 1182
Clarins all the way!
Finicky Fi Posts: 2134
I second Clarins. I'm a recent convert and I love it. It's dearer than brands available in the supermarket but lasts a long time so there's much of a muchness in the price after all.
I actually have clarins at the moment but thinking my skin needs something different. Only use cleanser and toner though, got them in lanzarote - great value for the two. Might look into the budyshop ones aswell. Am looking at purchasing the trilogy roship oil, suppose to be unreal!
tassajara Posts: 723
Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish, it's amazing. Trilogy Rosehip Oil really gives my skin a beautiful glow and when I use it regularly instead of traditional moisturiser, I don't seem to get as many spots.
chicabride Posts: 453
I am using la Roche Posay at the moment the "Efficlar" range. I have very sensitive skin thats prone to breakouts and I find its great. Its 3 for 2 as well in Boots at them moment
strawberries1 Posts: 1245
+1 for Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish. It is really good and not expensive and I have very sensitive skin. I got the toner as a sample as well but to be honest you don't need one. I also like the mositurisers in the Dr. Lowe range in boots. A bit more expensive around the €25 mark but boots often have special offers on the range.