Recommend your Private Rotunda Consultant

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
Right carrying on from my previous posts can you recommend your consultant to me. I'm going to ring the Rotunda this afternoon and talk to them about changing. If you feel uncomfortable naming names, then feel free to pm me. I would really really appreciate your feedback - good or bad - on the consultants. Thanks a mil
LJMom Posts: 1100
Well done RQ you are so right :o)ll As I mentioned before Dr Mary Holohan I love her :xox
Sassy Posts: 2269
RQ i'm not going to Rotunda but if i was i would go to Dr Mike Geary. He used to be the master but my cousin attended him and had a troubled pregnancy and couldn't say enough about him. Good luck with you decision. :action32
Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
Oh god I did it. I just rang the clinic there and spoke to a lovely girl. She said it was something that happened regularly and when I explained how I felt I had been treated and about the gap between my appointments she was shocked. I gave her the name of 2 consultants that I'm thinking of and she's going to ring me tomo and let me know if it's possible to change to either of them. Thank you so much wollies. Time and again you have given me the support I've needed at the crucial moment :thnk I'm welling up here with, I don't know what, relief, happiness, gratefulness. Thank you. Fingers crossed now I won't have to pay the booking deposit again! :thnk :thnk :thnk
bride. Posts: 3014
Well done RQ. You did the right thing. :lvs :lvs
BB1 Posts: 752
Well done RQ, you did right. You have enough worry I'm sure without anyone else adding to it.
Dee-Lite Posts: 403
That's brilliant news I am delighted the call went so well for you. I am sure it is such a relief. All the best :o)ll
serenity Posts: 3675
Well done RQ - you absolutely 100% did the right thing - I have no doubts.. You deserve the very best care and you are paying for it and should not feel uncomfortable with your decision.... I am delighted you had the courage to do it.. Let us know how you get on xxx
Sassy Posts: 2269
Well done for doing that. You are so right to change if you are not 100% happy with the consultant. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
LJMom Posts: 1100
Well done RQ you did the right thing glad the receptionist was so nice it makes it easier when you know its not just you :xox