Recommend your tinted moisturiser

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Emomc Posts: 2069
Girls my current tinted moisturiser (Benefit Yourebel Lite ) will run our soon and I was thinking of trying something different this time so would love some recommendations. Bobbi Brown and Laura Mercier are out as I am based in the country and there are no local stockists (dont want to buy on line as I dont know my shade). For info I am quite fair skinned. I hear Clarins have a new one out, has anyone tried it? An added SPF would be a bonus. Posted on F&B too but not much traffic :o(
stylefreak Posts: 693
I've started using the Estee Lauder Daywear Sheer Tint, it's v nice. It's got little teeny balls in it that burst as you put it in and they have the colour in them. Use a light application if you try it as a little goes a long way! Give a lovely matt effect that is sheer at the same time. Has spf too which is an added bonus.I'm thinking of using it in my wedding day with a bit of bronzer and blush, it's that nice!
Emomc Posts: 2069
Oh thanks for that Stylefreak, I might give that a go too. Thats both the Clarins and Estee Lauder counter I have to visit now!