recommendations for a good place to get a cake in kerry

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

may 2008 bride HELP ME Posts: 23
hi kerry brides just wondering where are ye all getting your cakes from? any reccomondations for me??? thanks girls :wv
happy08mrs Posts: 624
boudairs in tralee do lovely cakes and they dont charge a fortune either as-far as i know = worth a look into anyway
jimmyjoemango Posts: 166
Hi May2008 I always laugh when I see your posts because its as if you are reading my mind! I was just thinking about cakes last night! I debated getting it in Kerry but have decided now to just get a Marks and Spencer one. I was at a wedding last Friday and they had an M&S chocolate cake and it was lovely.
feb08bride Posts: 656
o'mahoneys in Tralee do nice cakes too. brudairs as laughaun said also a good choice.both palces have a good name
may 2008 bride HELP ME Posts: 23
thanks everyone for the recomendations i'l have a look in to the places in tralee. as for u jimmyjoemango mabe i am a mind reader :o0 :o0 NOT i just dont have a clue where to get information from and this place seems to be the best place on the planet :o0 also you have the plus side that no one knows who people are so if you ask a silly or stupid question you wont be the least bit :-8 :hic hope everyones having fun with their planning, it sure is a whole new world for me, i'm sorry i did'nt get a wedding planner :o0 :wv bye guys
Roxanne Posts: 3201
We got married in Kerry but got our cake from Goyas in Galway. They deliver nationwide for a very reasonable charge and their selection is fabulous. Emer was a joy to deal with and our cake was amazing - couldn't recommend them highly enough! www.goyas.ie is their website.