recommendations for hotels in Lisbon

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
Hi Girls Anyone stayed in Lisbon who can recommend a nice city centre hotel which is close to all the action. Also if you have any tips or things to see and do advice would be much appreciated. thanks O-O
pixiechick Posts: 647
Hiya Colombo30, We were in Lisbon in September and stayed in a lovely hotel called Eurostar das letras,got a great deal on it. I cant remember the website but I told someone on honeymoon forum about it recently. There are so many things in Lisbon to see and do but my favourite was we got the train to a place called Sintra(about 30 mins away). It was one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to,loads of fairytale style castles and the views are really amazing. Just something a bit different. We got the open top bus tour on the first day just to get our bearings and find out what was worth seeing in the city,turns out nearly everything is! Its lovely. Edited to say the shopping was fantastic there as well *) Anyway enjoy Lisbon.
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
thanks pixie for the advice. will check it out if we get there :thnk
BiaBlasta Posts: 1002
Hi, Stayed at the Sana park hotel, it was lovely. Check out tripadvisor.com for hotels, I find it great.