Hey all i got married recently and wanted to recommend a cupla of people who made my day that extra bit special. 1st of all Marie Joseph did my make up can not recommend her enough she is a true arist. 2nd i had a harpist play at my church her name is mary o donnell and she sings and places like an angel, all my family are still talking about her. amazing. 3rd Paul Andrews was my photographer he was fab made me feel very relaxed on the day and very resonable priced, 4th Ted doren baker made my cake and it looked and tasted fab check him out. 5th Digital dj played for 5hours at my wedding and i danced the night away.6th Totally recommend celtic rythem irish dancers they added that bit extra to the night great craic. and finally i had fireworks i know there expensive but if you can there well work it pat byrne from nationwide fireworks looked after us and i loved it. Hope these help you with your planning cause they made my wedding memerable. :wv would also like to mention derek keyes who played me drinks reception got us all in the mood to party, as well as pat crosbey cars who supplied us with a beautiful rolls royce on the day.