Menu

recommendations from our wedding

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

xxx Posts: 85
Not writing a report but just want to recommend 3 of our suppliers in particular who were fantastic. 1) Deerpark hotel in Howth - way underrated as a hotel for a wedding they were fab. for a wedding of 70-80 people the room is ideal, & its very good value. the food & service was MORE than excellent, I didnt have a single worry. And of course the location is just stunning. even in november all our guests were gobsmacked when they arrived. 2) the usual suspects - band were fantastic. really got the crowd going with their rocky - blues mix from 60s to modern stuff. even all the older crowd were up on the floor all night & there was not a waltz to be heard! 3) Declan from dkphotos - we just had for a few pics at the hotel & it was perfect, he was so relaxed & funny I was really able to chill out & enjoy the photo sesh rather than it being the chore i thought it was gonna be! Signing off now :)
1432 Posts: 132
Thanks for the suppliers tips
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Yipee again.... great to hear re Deerpark, thanks DSN :D And Congratulations to you again. Enjoy....!
Tigletts Posts: 2904