Recommending Shampoo

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

highbeam Posts: 2578
Hi Ladies I had switched to L'Oreal pro shampoo for a few months, my hair was quite dry and it really helped get rid of split ends and improve the condition of it but I also felt like it was very heavy in my hair and I had to spend ages rinsing it out. So two weeks ago I was out of shampoo and I decided to switch to redkin. It is so worth the money. My hair is improving so much with it. Really noticed it after my shower last night, hair was lovely and soft and has a great shine to it. Redkin definitely getting the thumbs up from me, hair has never looked so healthy!
Jomcodoodle Posts: 284
My gf was using philip b and oribe hair products for a while and the difference is wow! I started using it *cough cough* when she's not around and i've gotten a lot of compliments. They use it on mag/film photoshoots. Very good but i guess its pricey, not sure how it compares to redken
[quote="Jomcodoodle":3p434eor]My gf was using philip b and oribe hair products for a while and the difference is wow! I started using it *cough cough* when she's not around and i've gotten a lot of compliments. They use it on mag/film photoshoots. Very good but i guess its pricey, not sure how it compares to redken[/quote:3p434eor] My OH is a divil for using my good shampoo! Ill kill him if I catch him using this! :o0
chaitea Posts: 56
which redken was it,did you use the conditioner too.TIA
I got the redken for blondes. Not using the conditioner yet as I still had a good bit left from the L'Oreal but I will switch over when thats gone too.
Mrs W Posts: 2923
Every time I go to the hairdressers I come out with new shampoo, I've tried Redken's All Soft, Intense Therapy, Moisturising and some other cleansing one, Kerastase x 2 different kinds, Wella professional, John Frieda plus loads of other types (shower is full of bottles, I'd say there's 20 bottles in it :-8 ) and I always seem to go back to pantene! Its so good for squeaky clean hair and then I use the Nice & Easy colour conditioner (its the one that comes with the hair colour but can be bought separately) I suppose it all depends on what suits your hair
flor Posts: 1621
found my bottle of kerastase where my OH had been using it this morning... grrrr! i wouldn't mind but he wouldn't exactly have a full head of hair!
fluffiesmam Posts: 1470
dont get me started on h2b's use of expensive bloomin' shampoo!! a really kind friend gave me her goodie bag after being a hair model at a show in the RDS recently, and i find my sexy and suspiciously fragrant man has been dipping into my precious stash of L'oreal Shampoo.. if i found out he was using the conditioner, he'd find he was actually planning his own funeral!! Must try Redken when he has finished it :(