red wedding shoes

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
hi fellow wollies i've decided i'd like red shoes for my wedding dress preferably something glittery with a heel, if anyone sees any or knows where i could get a pair drops a line thanks pb :thnk
Glittergal Posts: 1504
What colour dress are you wearing?
cream decided had to get red in somehow as dress turned out not to be and rd doesnt suit bm just a little element of fun for little ol me!
anything
aoife07 Posts: 460
Found this on nine west They have a whole section of red shoes also ebay have loads Hope the links work, but prob not anyway just did a search for red shoes glitter. Good luck
Wifey-Pooh Posts: 2125
peaseblossom - where are you based? I saw gorgeous red sequined shoes in Debenhams in Newbridge lately and I think they'd be fabulous under a wedding dress (I'm looking at the same idea - ivory dress, red glittery shoes!). They're pointy toed with a little heel.
[img:3gp4m096]http://www.debenhams.com/images/products/lrg/20060904_141010300260_LRG.JPG[/img:3gp4m096] Here you go!
thanks winnie i saw 2 lovely pairs in dune you can see them on the dune website one pair is called kipper a purple pair about 90e. and the second pair are red under red shoes search on dune website and they have a ribbon as a tie about 200e incase you are interested
Just read your other post....my idea isn't really what you want! Love the ribbon tie ones you saw in Dune - they're really pretty. I have to go for lower ones though - I'm only about 1/2 inch smaller that H2B in socks so high heels are a no..... :o0
im lucky as hubbie is 6'1 and i am 5'8 so height not issue i did love the shoes you posted wpooh where are they from