Reflexology or Acupuncture for TTC?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

fraggle rocker Posts: 1426
Which would you recommend? Going onto my 5th month TTC so willing to try everything.
Hopefully07 Posts: 2027
Star2007 I did Acupuncture along with taking herbs for nearly 5 months and I really think that helped me along the road to my BFP.....
dovedro Posts: 1295
Hi star2007 Yes I did it for around 2 months before I go my BFP, did it to regulate my cycle after coming off the pill and it worked!
fraggle rocker Posts: 1426
Hi Dovedro Which did you do reflexology or Acupunture?
dovedro Posts: 1295
Oh sorry! I did acupunture. I was actually going to try reflexology the next month but I got my BFP. My AF was all over the place after coming off the pill and it seemed to settle it down. 3 people I know did accupunture for AF etc and got pregnant so I think it's worth a try. Saying that I did it alongside OPK's, taking evening primrose oil etc Best of luck, the person I used is based in Dublin so I can PM you her number if you need it
swissgirl Posts: 2301
I did accupuncture and was very skeptical initially. I was having a terrible time TTCing (2 years and 2 miscarriages), when I started TTCing I had regular periods but by the middle of this year Id only had one period this year - so was very low. Started accunpuncture, AF regulated and I got an AF but didnt come back the next cycle as I got my BFP - it really sems to have worked. Swissgirl - the convert.