Rescue remedy

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Butttons Posts: 812
H - is this safe to take while pregnant? I'm still in my 1st trimester. Have a big presentation to do in work in a few days and am nervous about it already....
Toni Baloney Posts: 544
Yes, it is safe to take whilst pregnant. Good luck with the presentation!
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
Hi Buttons, Your name & avatar makes me hungry :o0 I just googled it & found the following on the Bach website: [b:a1d1aquz]Are the Bach Flower Remedies safe to use during Pregnancy? It is always worth asking your doctor or practitioner when pregnant. There is a very small amount of alcohol in the Bach Flower Remedies, however this should posses no problem as it is a very small dose... but if you have any worries consult your doctor. [/b:a1d1aquz]
Mrs.G Posts: 1828
I know it is recommeded during labour, but probably worth checking in your local health food shop about using it during pregnancy.
Butttons Posts: 812
Thanks girls - I might just put a couple of drops in my water. Kindanervous - sorry for making you hungry :o0 :o0 I'd like some chocolate buttons myself now!!
i think you just spray it straight into your mouth...
Toni Baloney Posts: 544
Hi Mrs.G, I think it comes in a few forms. You can get it in drops (to put in water), in a spray (to spray on your tongue) or in pastilles. They all basically do the same thing as far as I know!
[quote="Toni Baloney":66n2sr4a]Hi Mrs.G, I think it comes in a few forms. You can get it in drops (to put in water), in a spray (to spray on your tongue) or in pastilles. They all basically do the same thing as far as I know![/quote:66n2sr4a] Gotcha!