Restaurant for Hen in Covent Garden, London

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

feelinbroody Posts: 124
Hey girlies!!! Has anybody any recommendations regarding restaurants in Covent Garden?? I know there's plenty to choose from but just can't seem to decide. Any names would be gladly welcomed. We're a party of 12 and wouldn't mind a bit of an atmosphere.... something thats not too pricey, maybe midrange... not too fussy on the type of food either once its tasty!!!! :wv :wv :wv
tippb2b Posts: 53
hi, went to london in jan and ate at sophies steakhouse in covent garden . it had a great atmosphere , the food was great and the cocktails are fab there. good luck on the hen :wv .
PetiteFeet Posts: 506
I love Belgo's Or if you were going for a little pricier, Asia De Cuba is also great They do really great sharing platters so would be nice for a Hen.
sugark Posts: 55
Hey there, Lucky you going to London for your Hen! We're just back from being there for Valentine's weekend and had a great time. We went to a restaurant in Covent Garden called Cote, which was amazing. Great food, amazing value and gorgeous waiters (not that i was looking :) ) Anyhoo, here's the link: check out the menu and see what you think, but it was great fun and in a great location and the food was wonderful. Enjoy!
Trixy3 Posts: 2041
Oh I am going to London in May for my hen, we are staying in near the theatre district anybody know of any good bars or nightclubs in this area. :wv
Diamond Geezer Posts: 213
There is a Porter House bar in Covent Garden, great atmosphere.... And they do the best chicken wings you'll ever taste, good craic and cheap too!!!
groom_ed Posts: 16
You could try Tuttons right in the heart of Covent Garden. I've been there lots of times, and its always good :) Great atmosphere, nice bar and view of CV nightlife is brill :) Just off the Strand and close to Drury Lane theatre and the Opera house O-O Think theres a club underneath as well , but have never been HTH Jamie